Friday, November 6, 2009

Community Sale




Our community has a big sale for just baby/toddler items and I went to the recent annual sale in search of a bouncy seat. We have a bouncy seat, but I found with my daughter it would be super handy to have one on each level of the house - so I wanted to find a nice used one for that purpose! As you can see in the picture above, I found one - it was $10, which is more than I wanted to spend, but it was nice and I figured there would not be too many yard sales in the cold months - since I am due the 7th of March.

Breakdown -


Bouncy Seat - $10

Maternity Shirt - $1

Pair of Children's place jeans for 3yo - $1

Pair of columbia boots for 3yo - $1
Onesies for new baby - .10 ea

Sweater coat for 3yo - $2.00
Sleepers for new baby - .25 ea
Sweatpants for 3yo - .25
I am so glad I decided to buy the bouncy seat used - I not only saved at least $20 on that, I got my daughter a pair of waterproof boots for the winter for $1.00- which are a lot nicer than any boots we would have bought new. Yay for resales!
For more frugal ideas, visit LifeasMom!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for resales for sure! Our local consignment sales also try to screen for really nice stuff, so that makes the deal even better.

    ReplyDelete