Thursday, October 22, 2009

I won, I won!

Thank you Malt-o-Meal. Thank you so much! The Fed-Ex man dropped by my house the other day with a tiny envelope. Inside: A letter stating I was a grand prize winner - FREE Malt-o-Meal cereal for a year in the form of 52 Free bag coupons (up to $5.50) - so its the big bags! This will feed our little family breakfast and snacks with some to share for over a year!

Moral of the story: Entering contests really does pay off. I had been skeptical until now, but I will play on. A few short minutes of my time can really pay off.

For more frugal ideas, visit LifeAsMom!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! with the cold months ahead you'll have lots of warm Malt-o-Meal for breakfast. THANKS!!! for sharing.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smokes!! That's AMAZING!!!! WOW!!! Congrats on the amazing win!!!

    We buy Malt-O-Meal cereals as they seem to go further for cheaper. You can make killer muffins with cereal too. Check out recipezaar.com and grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com for some great recipe link up.

    Allie

    ReplyDelete