Saturday, October 10, 2009

Aldi 10/7/09


I made a trip to Aldi this week. I usually go every 3 - 4 weeks to stock up on items. I will go more frequently if I need some of their special buy produce. My canned items are hard to see in the photo, but I got 6 cans of tomato sauce, 4 cans of black beans, 3 - 28 oz cans of diced tomatoes and 4 - 14 oz cans of diced tomatoes.

The highlights this trip were:

3 pk of caramel apples for $.99
12 pk String Cheese for $2.69
2 small cans of pumpkin for $.79/ea
A bag of 5-6 jalapeƱos for $.99

Total Spent for what is shown above: $ 31.96

For more grocery store fun, visit MoneySavingMom!

1 comment:

  1. I recently discovered your blog and wanted to let you know I have really enjoyed learning more about saving money! You have fantastic recipes as well. I have chosen you for a blog award: http://pennypinchingpenguin.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete